A SINGLE woven layer face mask offers higher wearer protection and a better fit than regular paper masks. Suitable for all-day wear.
Comprises a woven fabric layer with a vapour resistant filament providing a maze of easy to breathe protection against airborne viruses. Does not have the tie-backs of our other masks.
- Machine or hand washable (30 or 40 degrees) and reusable almost indefinitely.
An easy one-size fit and suitable for large and small face sizes and shapes.
- Glasses don't mist up - a metal strip seals down over the nose area and also prevents the risk of eye problems due to warm breath blowing into the eyes - proving that vapour particles, potentially containing viruses are not escaping or entering the mask.
- 3D moulded structure keeps the mask away from nostrils and lips ensuring,
- easy clear speech.
- a non-claustrophobic fit.
- For the ladies, it doesn't smudge your lipstick!
- The mask seals around the face - unlike throwaways that have gaps at the sides.
- Our masks have been medically tested and assessed by a panel of advisors including a Professor and virology specialist. The result of which was published in a medical journal at the start of the pandemic. (See below)
- Elastic ear loops are soft and gentle on the ears but doers not have the tie-back tapes of our other masks.
- The mask fabric is of a woven construction which makes it easy to breathe through but difficult for an airborne virus to get through. This provides both protection for the wearer AND for others around.
- Due to the design of this mask, it can be donned and doffed quickly and easily and is virtually impossible to fit incorrectly.
- Importantly, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear all day.
- The design and construction follow the latest face-covering science for avoiding infection.
Our masks were tested by Professor Ian Swain of Bournemouth University where he compared the 4DflexiSPORT face mask against a range of others including, the FFP2 used by the NHS. His analysis found that our mask provided significantly better protection. His findings were published in the Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology.
News articles and the science behind wearing a face mask ... learn more.
CLICK AND COLLECT...read more
We regret that due to viral risk to our staff we cannot accept returns.