Strong lower leg wraparound compression with cushioned airflow shin protection. One-size, includes velour bag and reusable ice/heat pack UNISEX.
Made from our unique light, breathable NON SWEAT, hypoallergenic and durable fabric and providing skin friendly safe comfort. Does not dull surface skin sensation or cause rash. NON NEOPRENE & LATEX FREE. Unisex.
Class1 Medical Device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant.
HOW 4Dflexisport® CALF SUPPORT WORKS
- Airflow soft-stretch padded fabric, on shin area, cools and protects
- New stretch breathable NON-SWEAT fabric (at the calf area) delivers strong consistent compression without numbing surface nerves
- Warms without sweat to encourage local blood circulation and prevent cramping
- Strong or light compression is determined by the wearer
- Includes ice/heat pack and soft velour bag to prevent ice-burn
Do not wear during sleep
- Prevent and treat calf muscle cramp
- Shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Calf strain
Calf strain is caused by overstretching or tearing any of its nine muscles; a common injury most often associated with explosive movement i.e. tennis, squash, basketball, soccer, running, jumping, cycling, skiing, rowing etc.
Instructions for use:
- Position top of support 1-2 inches below the back of the knee / black to back
- Wrap support around calf area - mesh area to front with 4Dflexisport® label uppermost
- Tighten using the VELCRO® Brand fastener to a comfortable tension and without restricting blood-flow
- ONE-SIZE fit - strap expands for large calf size and to accommodate the ice pack
- Choose left or right
- Includes reusable ice/heat pack (freeze or microwave) and soft velour bag to avoid ice-heat burn
- Easy-wash and quick-dry
- Quality manufactured in the United Kingdom
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
HOW TO USE AN ICE PACK
- Use within 24 - 48 hrs of an injury
- Use for acute injury to reduce inflammation, muscle spasm, pain and if the area is swollen or bruised
* Do not use for more than 20mins at a time, remove pack and re-apply at 10min intervals as required
- Place pack in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before use
HOW TO USE A HEAT PACK
Heat increases blood flow and relaxes muscles. It is good for easing tight stiff muscles and chronic muscle pain. Heat can also be used before exercise to increase flexibility of joints and increase blood flow.
WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS AFTER AN INJURY BEFORE APPLYING HEAT
AVOID APPLYING HEAT THERAPY TO: bruised, cut, injected areas or an area subjected to ‘invasive’ procedure (heat can increase risk of bleeding). Do not use if the affected area has heat or swelling
- Place pack in the microwave for 20seconds at 600W
- If more heat is needed increase heating time in 10 second intervals until desired temperature is acquired
- Do not use for more than 20mins at a time, followed by a 20min break. Repeat the process 3-4 times daily until stiffness and soreness decreases
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail. NOTE: COVID-19 MAY CAUSE DELAYS.