Stlyed for golfers, strengthens and supports wrist action and thumb to finger grip, delivering discreet fingers-free advantage. Made using unique light, highly breathable airflow NON SWEAT fabrics.
Use of genuinely breathable naturally bacteria inhibiting spacer knit technology - does not affect skin surface nerve flow or get sweaty in the way that rubberised Neoprene fabrics can - delivering a superior alternative to high rubber content products.
Offers gentle support at the base of the thumb and improves wrist to hand alignment. Does not cover the palm of hand and fits snugly under a glove. Strong or light wrist tension as desired and so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it!
Interchangeable to fit right or left wrist and suitable for male or female.
- ONE-SIZE - regular length 34cm
- Machine washable/fast-dry
- Does not interfere with surface nerve flow - non sweat
- Hypoallergenic, avoiding allergic reaction
- Suitable for sensitive skin and wearing over a long period
- Bacteria inhibiting
- Highly breathable, non-sweaty, cooling airflow, reducing heat and risk of inflammation
- Odourless, non toxic
- Light on skin with all the strength and compression of other support products
- Warmth without sweat for improved muscle action
- DOES NOT CONTAIN SPLINTING
HOW OUR WRIST WRAP WORKS
- Thumb slots through an opening and wraps across the back of the hand then around the wrist
- The thumb slot provides a cradle-like hammock, supporting the base of thumb joint
- Provides flexion without completely immobilising the wrist and prevents over extension
HOW TO FIT
SPORTS COUNCIL compliant. In association London Harley Street practitioners. CE compliant. Quality manufactured in Britain.
- Strengthen wrist and prevent base of thumb joint over-extension
- Use to reduce inflammation through overuse
- For weakening of the wrist due to repetitive strain i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (a condition where the median nerve is squeezed as it passes through the wrist and causes pain or aching, tingling or numbness in the affected hand)
- If there is swelling, we recommend using more rigid support and suggest trying our glove wrist brace with splinting above and below
Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis in wrist and/or thumb joints
- Flexor and extensor tendonitis/tenosynovitis
- Sprains & strains and general wear and tear
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail.