Wrist brace glove style design, reversible fits either hand, fully adjustable, one-size with cushioned palm. Ideal for Carpal tunnel syndrome. Unisex.
An integrated flat aluminium bar, under the wrist with a plastic stay above, completely immobilises and supports the wrist.
Developed in association with London's Harley Street Medical Centre. Class1 Medical Device Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant. Quality British made.
HOW OUR WRIST BRACE WORKS
- Combining an integrated 6inch aluminium 'Palmar' bar under the wrist and hand, with a unique plastic splint above the wrist is sandwiched between allowing any inflammation to settle down
- Soft cushioning on the palm prevents the metal palmar bar from digging into the hand
- Due to the entire outside surface of the support being hook receptive it delivers multiple adhesion points for an easy one-size fit. Suitable for a large or a small hand (12yrs and upwards)
- Allows full finger movement
A superior alternative to supports made with Neoprene or Latex.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - where the wrist is sore and swollen through repetitive strain
- Post surgery, to immobilise the wrist
- To alleviate the pain of arthritis/osteoarthritis
- To strengthen wrist for daily activities, i.e. computer use, lifting, driving, golf, tennis, gardening, etc
*Tendonitis - means inflammation of a tendon. Tendinopathy is a more general term than tendonitis and tendinosis and just means tendon injury, without specifying the type of injury. Tenosynovitis means inflammation of the sheath that surrounds a tendon (the sheath is called the synovium).
- Multi-adjustable, ONE-SIZE fits all
- Reversible for a RIGHT or LEFT fit
- Light and discreet
- Uses a strong light in weight aluminium splint - can also be shaped to suit various conditions
- Machine washable/fast-dry
- Quality British made
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY. All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail.