Ultimate 'wearer' protection and designed for flying and wearing through high-risk crowded areas. This washable, reusable and Covid certified triple-layer face mask provides confidence and is easy to breathe through.
Building on the success of our original double-layer face covering, this triple-layer mask provides even greater protection to the wearer for confidence and safe passage during high-risk exposure.
Comprises a water-resistant woven outer layer, a finely woven Lycra middle layer and a further woven inner layer to create a maze of highly breathable virus-resistant protection.
- Machine or hand washable (30 or 40 degrees) and reusable almost indefinitely.
An easy one-size fit and is suitable for large and small face sizes and shapes.
- Glasses don't mist up thanks to a metal strip over the nose preventing warm breath from blowing into the eyes causing discomfort and risk of subsequent eye problems.
- Forms a good seal around the face preventing vapour particles, potentially containing viruses, from entering the respiratory system.
- 3D moulded structure keeps the mask away from nostrils and lips for,
- easy clear speech.
- a non-claustrophobic fit.
- and for the ladies, it doesn't smudge lipstick!
- The mask seals around the face - unlike throwaways - doesn't have gaps at the sides.
- Our masks have been medically tested and assessed by a panel of advisors including a Professor and virology specialist. The results of which were published in the Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology in 2020. (See below for details).
- Elastic ear loops are soft and gentle on the ears.
- The mask fabric is of a woven construction which makes it easy to breathe through but difficult for an airborne virus to get through. This provides both protection for the wearer AND for others around.
- Due to the design of this mask, it can be donned and doffed quickly and easily and is virtually impossible to fit incorrectly.
- Importantly, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear all day as testified by barristers wearing in court all day. Surgeons are also using our masks for surgery in the operating theatre.
- The design follows face-covering science for avoiding infection.
- Tie-back tapes with a stopper on the end make adjustment easy and deliver a perfect seal across small and large face sizes.
- when tightened, also prevents ear loops from pinching at the back of the ears.
- can be used to hang the mask around your neck when not wearing it.
Our masks were tested by Professor Ian Swain of Bournemouth University where he compared the 4DflexiSPORT face mask with a range of others including, the FFP2 used by the NHS. His analysis found that our mask provided significantly better protection. His findings were published in the Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology.
Our masks gave Gloria Hunniford, 'darling of daytime television', the confidence to venture back onto the 'Loose Women' set, re-joining her fellow presenters on the show in person. Encouraged by this, she braved a plane trip to holiday in France. “I am nervous about getting back out there again, said Gloria, also a presenter on the BBC’s 'Rip Off Britain' programme, but the 4DflexiSPORT mask really helped reassure me".
Feedback from the headmistress at an Ealing school further reinforces its merit reporting that their school had avoided any transmissions and that our mask had played a significant role in keeping staff and pupils safe.
News articles and the science behind wearing a face mask ... learn more.
CLICK AND COLLECT...read more
We regret that due to viral risk to our staff we cannot accept returns.
CHECK OUT OUR TESTIMONIALS BELOW