Our original double-layer face mask offering a high level of protection to the wearer. Ideal for crowded spaces and all-day wear.
Comprises of two layers of woven fabric and provides a maze of highly breathable vapour resistant protection against airborne viruses.
- Machine or hand washable (30 or 40 degrees) and reusable almost indefinitely.
An easy one-size fit and suitable for large and small face sizes and shapes.
- Glasses don't mist up - a metal strip seals down over the nose area and also prevents the risk of eye problems due to warm breath blowing into the eyes - proving that vapour particles, potentially containing viruses are not getting through the mask.
- 3D moulded structure keeps the mask away from nostrils and lips ensuring,
- easy clear speech.
- a non-claustrophobic fit.
- and for the ladies, it doesn't smudge your lipstick!
- The mask seals around the face - unlike throwaways that have gaps at the sides.
- Our masks have been medically tested and assessed by a panel of advisors including a Professor and a virology specialist. The result of which was published in a medical journal at the start of the pandemic.
- Elastic ear loops are soft and gentle on the ears.
- The mask fabric is of a woven construction which makes it easy to breathe through but difficult for an airborne virus to get through. This provides both protection for the wearer AND for others around you.
- Due to the design of this mask, it can be donned and doffed quickly and easily and is virtually impossible to fit incorrectly.
- Importantly, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear all day as testified by barristers wearing our masks all day in court. Surgeons are also using this mask in theatre during operations.
- The design and its construction follow the latest face-covering science for avoiding infection.
- Tie-back tapes with a stopper on the end make for easy adjustment and deliver a perfect seal across small and large face sizes.
- when tightened, also prevents ear loops from pinching at the back of the ears.
- can be used to hang the mask around your neck when not wearing it.
Our masks were tested by Professor Ian Swain of Bournemouth University where he compared the 4DflexiSPORT face mask against a range of others including, the FFP2 used by the NHS. His analysis found that our mask provided significantly better protection. His findings were published in the Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology.
News articles and the science behind wearing a face mask ... learn more.
CLICK AND COLLECT...read more
We regret that due to viral risk to our staff we cannot accept returns.