Tennis Elbow Strap - tennis elbow also known as 'Lateral Epicondylitis'. ONE easy SIZE fits all and is conveniently reversible to fit left or right. Use for forearm pain. Unisex.
This professionally-led product design and a Wimbledon favourite.
Multi-adjustable tension control provides custom tightening, and slight flexion with active muscles delivers non-slip confidence, alleviates pain and restores arm strength.
Uses breathable hypoallergenic thermoregulating fabric technology. Light and discreet and providing a superior alternative to products made from Neoprene.
HOW TO FIT
Quality British made and developed in association with London's Harley Street practitioners. Class1 Medical device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant.
HOW OUR TENNIS ELBOW WORKS
- A raised oval-shaped cushion delivers constant pressure on the Common Extensor tendon as it attaches to the Lateral Epicondyle – supporting and restoring arm strength
- Thermo-regulates to avoid over-heating and reduce inflammation
Made from new highly breathable, NON SWEAT, no rash, materials. Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely on the most delicate skin.
- Epicondylitis/tendonitis, commonly referred to as, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Shooter's Elbow or Archer's Elbow is usually triggered by repetitive or overuse of the arm
- Treat existing pain and to avoid flare-up's
- Adjustable ONE-SIZE guaranteed to fit all
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Fully adjustable tension control VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Light and discreet
- Easy machine washable / fast-dry
- Available in black, lime, raspberry and blue
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail. NOTE: COVID-19 MAY CAUSE DELAYS.