Quality deep fitting lower back lumbar support belt featuring plain ribbed elastic hip-pulls. Suitable for male and female body shapes.
Extremely comfortable with overheating is kept to a minimum thanks to the use of our unique airflow fabric technology, exclusive to the 4DflexiSPORT brand.
Developed in association with The Harley Street Spine Clinic London.
✔SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Research confirms that fear of moving during painful bouts prevents activity and adds to recovery time.
✔ This POWERFUL BELT helps you get through those very painful times, encouraging MOVEMENT and giving you the confidence to get on with life.
✔ Use to both TREAT & AVOID back pain as a result of strain, twisting, bending, sitting, driving and standing for long periods.
✔ USE FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS & FOR REHABILITATION such as, sciatica, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, Spondylolisthesis, hip pain, post-surgery, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, lumbago.
✔ QUALITY BRITISH MADE GRADE1 MEDICAL DEVICE: Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency – providing strong or light compression according to your preference.
✔ ACCREDITED by the UK’s back care professionals at The Harley Street Spine Clinic, 136 Harley Street, LONDON. This belt uses unique plastic stays giving both flexion and safety, making it the ONLY belt completely safe for all sports including, high impact (other belts use metal coated with plastic).
✔ International Sports Council compliant and can be used during competitions.
✔ Airport security friendly.
✔ STAY COOL AND COMFORTABLE with 4DflexiSPORT® genuinely breathable, airflow cooling unique textile technology. Combining ‘light as a feather’ powerful support, with hypoallergenic - avoiding rash - delivering warmth WITHOUT sweat.
✔ NON TOXIC and does not contain Neoprene or Latex. Fits discreetly under clothes and so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
- Light all round breathable panels
- VELCRO® Brand fastener, front closure and side tensioning
- Plain ribbed dual tension hip-pulls
- HIGH TENSILE PLASTIC STAYS
- Easy machine wash/fast dry
WHEN TO USE:
- During periods of acute pain to ease and soothe muscle spasm
- To prevent back pain during gardening; bending, twisting, lifting especially when there's a history of lower back pain
- Periods of inactivity to maintain good posture
- For controlled feel-safe support during rehabilitation
- Arthritis in the lower spine, herniated disc, sciatica and lumbar pain
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
- The more back pain you have the more frequently you will want to use support
- Use on an "on, off basis" to avoid becoming dependent on support
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.