WASH BEFORE WEARING.
With correct care this product will last for years.
To avoid washing detergent allergy this product has not been washed.
1. Before using, wash your mask in soapy water by hand or by machine at 30 degrees. Elastic trim may shrink slightly at 60 degrees.
2. Before fitting wash hands in soapy water or use hand sanitizer (60% alcohol).
3. Raise the cone shaped part - METAL NOSE STRIP UPPERMOST - and place over nose and chin.
4. Loop elastic behind ears and tie tapes either behind head or tapes can be cut-off and a knot tied in the elastic ear loops. The knot making the mask hug the face.
5. Arrange to sit evenly on the lower part of your face.
6. Pinch down on the metal strip over the bridge of the nose to close any gaps.
7. Tie the attached tape securely behind your head so that a good seal is formed around the nose and jawline, and to prevent any pinching behind the ears.
1. Before removing, wash your hands in soapy water (or use hand sanitizer). DO NOT TOUCH THE FRONT OF THE MASK (it may be contaminated from use).
2. Reach back and untie the tape and, still holding onto the tape, remove from your face.
3. Place straight into the washing machine or washbasin without touching the face part and wash hands. If you are out and about, place straight into a polybag.
HOW TO WASH:
1. Ideally, simply rinse through in soapy water when washing hands and dampen-off with a clean dry towel. If sunny, hang outside until dry or tumble-dry or blow-dry with a hairdryer.
Alternatively, place on a radiator until dry. Drying time with heat takes around 15-20 mins.
OR launder along with other items in the washing machine with detergent, at 30 degrees. Slight shrinkage may occur at 40 degrees & 60 degrees.
2. Your mask must be completely dry before wearing.
3. Change if damp with breath and remember to use in combination with social distancing and washing hands in soapy water.
WARNING: Constant re-bending of metal nose strip may cause damage.