Thumb support with aluminium splint, NON-SWEAT, NO RASH fabric technology. NHS approved and recommended by general practitioners. Easy one size fits all size hands, reversible right of left fit. Can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Unisex.
Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant. QUALITY MANUFACTURED IN BRITAIN.
Uses NEW ultra-light airflow breathable, hypoallergenic, NON-SWEAT textile technology and a superior alternative to support made NON NEOPRENE & LATEX FREE. Does not dull surface skin sensation. PLUS, extra-soft bound edges all combine to make this support so fabulously comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it!
- Integrated aluminium splint is held securely within
- Bendable to suit the condition
- Reversible right or left-hand fit
- Multi-adjustable, ONE-SIZE fits all
- Easy tension control
- VELCRO® Brand fastener at thumb and wrist
- Lightweight and discreet
- Aligns the thumb joint and carpal tunnel in a neutral position to help alleviate pain
- Bendable aluminium spica can be shaped to suit condition
- Immobilises base of thumb joint to reduce inflammation and relieve pain
- Encourages stronger thumb to finger grip
- Allows full finger movement
- Adds strength to the base of the thumb joint during daily activities i.e. keyboards, driving, golf, tennis, gardening etc. Alleviates arthritic thumb pain (Osteoarthritis), De Quervains Tenosynovitis, Dupuytren's Contracture, Tendonitis, Ulnar Collateral ligament of the thumb, skier's thumb, sprained, staved or broken thumb
- Conditions where the thumb needs to be immobilised
- Post surgery where the thumb requires to be held in a specific position (aluminium splint can be shaped to suit)
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail. NOTE: COVID-19 MAY CAUSE DELAYS.