Enjoy the comfort of this maximum support broad fitting lumbar belt. Featuring the green leaf motif design on the elastic side-pulls. Unisex.
Quality made using airflow cooling genuinely breathable, polyester textile technology. Combining ‘light as a feather’, hypoallergenic no rash, non-sweat fabric technology with powerful support. Does not contain Neoprene.
In association with The Harley Street Spine Clinic, London.
✔ QUALITY BRITISH MADE GRADE1 MEDICAL DEVICE: Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
✔ ACCREDITED by the UK’s back care professionals at The Harley Street Spine Clinic, 136 Harley Street, LONDON. This belt uses unique plastic stays giving both flexion and safety, making it the ONLY belt completely safe for all sports including, high impact (other belts use metal coated with plastic).
✔ International Sports Council compliant and can be used during competitions.
- Can be worn over clothes or next to skin without rash and so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
- ODOURLESS, NON TOXIC
- Made from Polyester. Does not contain Neoprene or Latex
- Light airflow all-round breathable panels
- VELCRO® Brand fastener, front closure and side tensioning
- HIGH TENSILE PLASTIC STAYS
- Airport security friendly.
- Easy machine wash/fast dry
WHEN TO USE:
- During periods of acute pain to ease and soothe muscle spasm
- TO TREAT AND AVOID back pain as a result of gardening, twisting, bending, sitting, driving and standing for long periods. Lifting especially when there's a history of lower back pain
- Periods of inactivity, to maintain good posture
- For controlled feel-safe support during rehabilitation
- FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS such as sciatica, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, Spondylolisthesis, hip pain, post-surgery conditions, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, lumbago.
✔ SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Research confirms that fear of moving during painful bouts prevents activity and adds to recovery time. This POWERFUL BELT helps you get through those painful times, encouraging MOVEMENT and giving you the confidence to get on with life.
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
- The more back pain you have the more frequently you will want to use support
- Use on an "on, off basis" to avoid becoming dependent on support
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail. NOTE: COVID-19 MAY CAUSE DELAYS.