Horse Rider 'EquiBelt', is a deep fitting lumbar belt specially designed for riders. Delivers robust lower-back support, avoiding shearing action at the base of the spine and provides stability in the pelvis, important particularly when riding a circle. Unisex.
Featuring the 4DflexiSPORT® green running man motif on elastic side-pulls and our unique light, highly breathable airflow NON SWEAT fabric. This belt is durable with safety and comfort at its heart (non Neoprene).
In association with The Harley Street Spine Clinic, London.
- Providing safe structured lower back support.
- Delivering improved posture for better core muscle recruitment and a stronger seat.
- Support at the lumbar region helps void unwanted twisting and shearing in the lower back area.
- Powerful hip pulls deliver stability in the pelvis.
- Helping reduce back problems for the rider and may also help reduce back problems for your horse.
✔ QUALITY BRITISH MADE MEDICAL GRADE1 DEVICE
✔ ACCREDITED by the UK’s back care professionals at The Harley Street Spine Clinic, LONDON. This belt uses unique high-tensile plastic stays making it the ONLY belt completely safe for all sports including high impact (other belts use metal coated with plastic).
✔ International Sports Council compliant and can be used during competitions.
- Can be worn over or under clothes
- So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
- ODOURLESS, NON TOXIC
- Made from Polyester. Does not contain Neoprene or Latex
- Light airflow all-round breathable panels
- VELCRO® Brand fastener, front closure and side tensioning
- HIGH TENSILE PLASTIC STAYS
- Airport security friendly
- Easy machine wash/fast dry
WHEN TO USE:
- When horse riding, bending, twisting, sitting, driving and standing for long periods.
- Lifting and where there's a history of lower back pain.
- During periods of acute pain to ease and soothe muscle spasm.
- TO TREAT AND AVOID back pain.
- When riding for many hours.
- To maintain good posture.
- For controlled feel-safe support during rehabilitation.
- FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS such as sciatica, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, Spondylolisthesis, hip pain, post-surgery conditions, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, lumbago.
✔ SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Research confirms that fear of moving during painful bouts prevents activity and adds to recovery time. This POWERFUL BELT helps you get through those painful times, encouraging MOVEMENT and giving you the confidence to get on with life.
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
- The more back pain you have the more frequently you will want to use support.
- Use on an "on, off basis" to avoid becoming dependent on support.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail. NOTE: COVID-19 MAY CAUSE DELAYS.