Wrist Brace with 7" palmar bar providing rigid support below and importantly, also above the wrist. Cushioning on the palm of the hand prevents the metal support bar from digging in.
Developed in association with a sports GP and surgeon.
Using hypoallergenic, breathable polyester textile technology. Less sweaty than Neoprene supports and less risk of an allergic reaction.
Fully immobilises the wrist holding hand and wrist in good alignment. Provides effective comfortable support for all conditions where the wrist needs to be securely supported. Use for a broken wrist after cast removal and repetitive strain conditions.
Please select left or right options from the menu above.
Our unique polyester textile technology,
Has all the stretch and strength of conventional fabrics used in the medical and sports supports industry
Moisture venting, airflow warmth providing the ideal healing environment
Thermo regulates to avoid overheating
Does not irritate or interfere with skin surface nerves
Registered with Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliance marked.
HOW OUR WRIST BRACE WORKS
- An integrated aluminium 7" metal Palmar bar supports the wrist from below and a plastic splint above the hand and wrist, prevents upward movement. Both work together to fully support the hand and wrist.
- Soft cushioning on the palm prevents the metal Palmar bar from digging into the hand
- The outside surface area is VELCRO® Brand fastener hook receptive and offers a multi-adjustable one-size fit, suitable for large and small sizes
- Allows full finger and thumb movement
- Post surgery; fully immobilising the wrist
- Following injury, sprains and strains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - where the wrist is sore and swollen through repetitive strain
- Alleviates the pain of arthritis/osteoarthritis
- For strengthening the wrist during daily activities, i.e. computer use, lifting, driving, golf, tennis, gardening, etc
*Tendonitis - means inflammation of a tendon. Tendinopathy is a more general term than tendonitis and tendinosis and just means tendon injury, without specifying the type of injury. Tenosynovitis means inflammation of the sheath that surrounds a tendon (the sheath is called the synovium).
Always consult your doctor for prolonged use and where there is pain or swelling
For more review click Amazon
- Easy ONE SIZE fit
- LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE FIT
- Wristband VELCRO® Brand fastener closure & tension adjustment
- Lightweight and discreet
- Easy machine washable/fast-dry
- Quality British made
This product is safe for sporting activities
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class which is faster than regular mail.
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE with faster options available at the checkout.
|Orders fulfilled same day when received by
|Monday to Friday||15.00|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery