Wraparound wrist support with gentle support at the base of thumb. Fingers-free, does not cover palm of hand. Strong or light wrist tension as desired. One size fits all.
None of the sweatiness of other similar products thanks to our unique airflow breathable, cooling fabric technology. Free-from high rubber content fabrics such as Neoprene and Latex.
✔LIGHT ✔Hypoallergenic ✔BREATHABLE ✔HYGIENIC ✔NON TOXIC ✔Delivers airflow cooling with non-sweat warmth ✔Suitable for sensitive skin - DOES NOT interfere with skin nerve flow ✔Avoids risk of rash ✔A SUPERIOR ODOURLESS ALTERNATIVE to NEOPRENE products.
HOW TO FIT
SPORTS COUNCIL compliant. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). In association London Harley Street practitioners. CE compliant. Quality manufactured in Britain.
HOW OUR WRIST WRAP WORKS
- Thumb slots through an opening and wraps across the back of the hand then once around the wrist
- The thumb slot provides a cradle-like hammock, supporting the base of thumb joint
- DOES NOT CONTAIN SPLINTING, providing flexion without completely immobilising the wrist and preventing over extension
- Fully adjustable light or strong tension as required
- Allows full finger movement
- Does not cover palm of hand
- Provides good alignment between the carpal tunnel and thumb joint
- Suitable for sporting activities, compliant with Sports Council for use during competitions
- Light, breathable, fits under a glove and so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it
- Use to reduce inflammation, strengthen wrist and prevent over-extension at the base of thumb joint
- For weakening of the wrist due to repetitive strain i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (a condition where the median nerve is squeezed as it passes through the wrist and causes pain or aching, tingling or numbness in the affected hand)
- If there is swelling, we recommend using more rigid support and suggest trying our glove wrist brace with splinting above and below
Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis in wrist and/or thumb joints
- Flexor and extensor tendonitis/tenosynovitis
- Sprains & strains and general wear and tear
SPORT and RECREATIONAL USE
- Racket sports
- Equestrian activities
- Skiing, Snowboarding
- Pilots, kite flying
- Keyboard users, computer games, etc.
- ONE-SIZE - regular length 34cm
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Light and discreet
- 4-colour combinations – black-on-black, lime green, royal blue & raspberry
- Machine washable/fast-dry
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.
All deliveries are sent out tracked through Royal Mail.