Take the backache out of gardening with our specially styled for gardeners supportive lumbar belt.
Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to the uniquely breathable airflow, non sweat fabric technology used in making this belt. Odourless, non-toxic, free-from high rubber content Neoprene and Latex.
Featuring, reinforced secateurs pocket, plastic spring clip and green leaf design on the elastic hip pulls. Suitable for a male or female shape.
✔ ACCREDITED by the UK’s back care professionals at The Harley Street Spine Clinic, LONDON.
- 100% Polyester.
- Incorporates unique plastic stays for flexion and safety.
- All-round airflow breathable panels.
- VELCRO® Brand fastener front closure with additional side-pull tensioning.
- Can be worn over clothes or next to skin without fear of rash and so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
- Easy machine wash/fast dry.
- Quality made in Great Britain.
WHEN TO USE:
- General garden work and DIY.
- Lifting twisting and bending especially when there's a history of lower back pain.
- When sitting for long periods i.e. driving the lawnmower, cutting hedges etc.
- During periods of acute pain to ease and soothe muscle spasm.
- For maintaining good lower back posture.
- For feel-safe support after lower back injury.
- Sciatica, herniated disc and degenerative disc disease provided the affected area is covered by the belt. Spondylolisthesis, hip pain, post-surgery conditions, spinal stenosis and lumbago.
The aforementioned are suggested uses and without a medical examination, we cannot provide specific advice.
NOTE: Always seek medical advice for severe or persistent pain. Loosen all forms of support when sitting and during meals. Do not wear continuously or long-term unless under medical supervision.
✔ SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Research confirms that fear of moving during painful bouts prolongs recovery. This powerful belt helps you get through those painful times by encouraging movement and giving you the confidence to get on with life.
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
Pain can be acute - meaning sudden and very painful.
Chronic pain - intermittent over a long period of time.
Wearing the belt can help you get through those painful periods. The more back pain you have the more you'll will want to use support.
Remember to use on an "on, off basis" to avoid becoming dependent.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY.