This triple woven layer Covid certified face mask offers supreme wearer protection. Ideal for high risk crowded spaces and foreign travel.
Building on the success of our original 2-layer face covering, this super-safe mask provides even more reassurance and confidence for the wearer.
Comprises a water-resistant woven fabric outer layer, an integrated finely woven Lycra middle layer and a further woven inner layer providing a maze of highly breathable vapour resistant protection against airborne viruses.
- Machine or hand washable (30 or 40 degrees) and reusable almost indefinitely.
An easy one-size fit and suitable for large and small face sizes and shapes.
- Glasses don't mist up - a metal strip seals down over the nose area and also prevents the risk of eye problems due to warm breath blowing into the eyes - proving that vapour particles, potentially containing viruses are not escaping or entering.
- 3D moulded structure keeps the mask away from nostrils and lips ensuring,
- easy clear speech.
- a non-claustrophobic fit.
- For the ladies, it doesn't smudge your lipstick!
- The mask seals around the face - unlike throwaways that have gaps at the sides.
- Our masks have been medically tested and assessed by a panel of advisors including a Professor and virology expert. The result of which was published in a medical journal at the start of the pandemic.
- Elastic ear loops are soft and gentle on the ears.
- The mask fabric is of a woven construction which makes it easy to breathe through but difficult for an airborne virus to get through. This provides both protection for the wearer AND for others around.
- Due to the design of this mask, it can be donned and doffed quickly and easily and is virtually impossible to fit incorrectly.
- Importantly, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear all day as testified by barristers wearing our masks all day in court. Surgeons are also using our masks in theatre during operations.
- Follows the latest face-covering science for avoiding infection.
- Tie-back tapes with a stopper on the end make adjustment easy and deliver a perfect seal across small and large face sizes.
- when tightened, also prevents ear loops from pinching at the back of the ears.
- can be used to hang the mask around your neck when not wearing it.
Our masks were tested by Professor Ian Swain of Bournemouth University where he compared the 4DflexiSPORT face mask against a range of others including, the FFP2 used by the NHS. His analysis found that our mask provided significantly better protection. His findings were published in the Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology.
It gave Gloria Hunniford, darling of daytime television, the confidence to venture back onto the 'Loose Women' set, re-joining her fellow presenters on the show in person. Encouraged by this, she braved the plane trip for a holiday in France. “I am nervous about getting back out there again, said Gloria, also a presenter on the BBC’s 'Rip Off Britain' programme, but the 4DflexiSPORT mask really helped reassure me".
Feedback from the headmistress at an Ealing school, reported that their school had avoided any transmissions and that our mask had played a significant role in keeping staff and pupils safe.
News articles and the science behind wearing a face mask ... learn more.
CLICK AND COLLECT...read more
We regret that due to viral risk to our staff we cannot accept returns.
CHECK OUT OUR TESTIMONIALS BELOW